Data protection statement
We, Gotthardt Healthgroup AG (hereafter called GHG), are delighted over your interest in our company.
Data protection is of extraordinary importance at GHG and we make sure, that the handling and processing of
personal data is always according to the country-specific prevailing laws.
With this data protection statement, we want to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the handling of personal data, that occurs in connection to a visit on our homepage or in terms of the application process. Furthermore, we would like to inform you with this statement about your owing rights.
(1) Name and address of the responsible person for the handling of personal data
Responsible after GDPR and all other prevailing data protection laws is:
Gotthardt Healthgroup AG
Hauptstraße 90, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 6221 4352910
(2) Name and address of the data protection officer
If you have any questions in connection to the handling of your personal data or the enaction of your rights after GDPR, you can always contact our extern data protection officer, who handles data security matters on our behalf. In case of providing information, suggestions or complaints, he is available for you:
In den Leppsteinswiesen 14
Telefon: +49 6154 – 57605-111
Telefax: +49 6154 – 57605-29
(3) Collection of personal data when visiting our website
An informational visit on our website, when you don’t register or in other way conveying information to us, we only collect data, that your browser transfers to our server. When you want to view our website, we collect the following data that’s technically required to show you the website and to guarantee stability and security. (On legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. lit.f GDPR):
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwhich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete site)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Transferred amount of data
- Website, from where the request is coming from
- Operating system and surface
- Language and version of the browser software
When you send us an inquiry through our contact formular or via e-mail, we save the data that you convey in your inquiry (e. g. name, company, e-mail and if neccessary job title and telephone number) to answer your question. The collected data in this case will be deleted if the storage is no longer required or the processing will be limited if there’s legal requirement of storage.
(4) Usage of cookies
(4.1) What are cookies?
Our website uses so-called “cookies” to save user specific data. Cookies are little files, that are saved on our computer from our website and contain certain user data from you, like e. g. language or personal site configurations. When you come back to our site, your browser transfers those user-specific information back to our site. Because of the cookies, our site knows who you are and can give you your preferential site configurations. A cookie contains of a name and a score.
(4.2) First-party and third-party cookies
There are first-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are created directly by our site, third-party cookies are created by partner websites or their tools/plug-ins/services (e. g. Google Analytics). Each cookie is to be evaluated individually, as each cookie stores different data. Also, the expiration time of a cookie varies from a few minutes to a few years. Cookies are not software programs and do not contain viruses, Trojans, or other “pests”. Cookies can also not access information on your PC.
Whether cookies are set in each case and what data is stored in them and under what further circumstances, is explained in more detail in our notes on the tools, plug-ins or services.
(4.3) What kind of cookies are there?
a. Essential cookies
These cookies are necessary to ensure certain functions of the website. For example, when a user puts a product in the shopping cart and goes to surf on other sites and returns later to checkout. Because of these cookies the shopping cart is not deleted even after the user closes his browser window.
b. Functional cookies
These cookies are not essentially necessary but improve the functionality of the website. This includes, for example, information such as user names, language selection, once entered data from the contact formular, font size etc.
c. Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about user behavior on the website and whether the users receive error messages (if so, which ones?) to enable improvement of content and structure of the website. Also loading times or the behavior of the website with different browser types are measured with these cookies.
d. Marketing-/Third-party cookies
These cookies originate, among others, from external advertising companies and are used to collect information about the websites visited by the user in order to, for example, create targeted advertising.
With your first visit on our website, you will be asked (via a so-called “Cookie-Banner” respectively “cookie consent tool”) which of the above cookie types you wish to allow. Cookies, that are not essential to provide the services of our website, will only be used after you consent. The decision is stored in a cookie for the implementation of your setting and for the purpose of proof.
You can always overview and/or change your cookie settings here:
(Link auf PDF funktioniert nicht)
Whether cookies are set in each case and what data is stored in them and under what further circumstances is also explained in more detail in our notes on the tools, plug-ins and services used.
(4.6.) Browser-side deactivation or deletion of cookies
You can set your web browser to generally prevent cookies from being stored on your end device or you are asked each time whether you agree to the setting of cookies. Once cookies have been set, you can delete them at any time. How this works is described in the help function of the web browser you are using.
A general deactivation of cookies may lead to functional restrictions of this website.
(5)Processing of personal data that you send us in the context of an application
We use data that you send us within the scope of an application process exclusively for the applicant selection process. The application data is earmarked and will be deleted no later than 6 months after the official application deadline.
For the processing of your application data, we use the service provider Softgarden. The necessary data protection regulations and contracts exist with the service provider. You can find further information in the data protection declaration of the application portal.
If your application does not result in employment, a recognition record is also stored. We need this data record in order to be able to recognize a renewed application from you. The recognition record contains the following data:
- First Name
- E-Mail address
- Applicant number
The recognition record will be permanently deleted after 24 months.
A transfer, sale or other transmission of your personal data to third parties will not take place without your explicitly expressed consent.
GHG takes all necessary technical and organizational security measures, to protect your personal data from loss and misuse. Your data is thus stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. In certain cases, your personal data is encrypted during the transmission by the so-called Secure Socket Layer-technology (SSL). That means that communication between your computer and the GHG servers is encrypted using a recognized encryption method if your browser supports SSL. Should you wish to contact the GHG by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information is not guaranteed. The content of e-mails can be viewed by third parties. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information exclusively by post.
(7) Your rights
If your personal data is processed by us, you are deemed to be a “data subject” and therefore have certain rights, which you can assert against us. If you would like to exercise one of these rights, please contact our external data protection officer. In principle, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to disclosure
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to limiting the processing of data
- Right to objection of the processing of data
- Right to data portability
Furthermore, you have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us to a data protection authority.
(8) Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
If you consented to the processing of your data, you can always revoke that. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your data, after you have expressed it to us.
Insofar we process your data in terms of consideration of interests you can object. This is the case, when the processing especially is not required for the fulfillment of a contract, that’s presented by us in the following descriptions of functions. In case of an objection on your part, we ask for a presentation of grounds on why we can’t process your personal data. In case of a reasonable objection, we will check the facts and will either stop respectively adjust the processing of data or demonstrate to you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we continue the processing.
Naturally you can always object to the processing of your personal data in the purpose of advertising or data analyzing. You can contact us in case of an objection via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(9) Data security statements for third-party services
Implementation of Youtube-Videos
- We have YouTube-Videos implemented in our website, that are saved on http://www.YouTube.comand are playable on our website directly. These are integrated in the “advanced data security mode” (erweiterter Datenschutz-Modus), which means that none of your data as a user is transferred to YouTube, when you don’t play the videos. Only when you play the videos the data, called in no. 3, will be transferred. We have no influence in this data transmission.
- By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section (3) of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens, regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with a Google account, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you don’t want your data to be assigned to your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or to tailor its website to your needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Implementation of Google Maps
- We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This way we can show you interactive cards directly on the website and thus enable you the comfortable use of the cards-funciton.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section (3) of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens, regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with a Google account, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you don’t want your data to be assigned to your profile on Google, you have to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or to tailor its website to your needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Use of social media plugins
- We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn. We use the Shariff method, which prevents the plug-in providers from collecting personal data from you without you having clicked on the respective buttons. As soon as you actively click on one of the share buttons, the plug-in provider gets the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in section (3) of this declaration will be transmitted. We have neither influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. Also, we have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
- The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses this for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of customized advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby to exercise this right you must contact the respective plug-in provider. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other uses, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in prover and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, the data we collect is directly assigned to your account with the existing account with the plug-in provider.
- More information about the purpose and extent of the data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection statements of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy.
- Addresses of the plug-in providers and URLs with their data protection statements: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy
- LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Implementation of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will usually be transmitted to a Google server in USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the personal reference. As far as the data collected about you is a personal reference, it is immediately excluded and deleted.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our online presence and make it more interesting for your as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy-Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- Information about the third-party: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Data security statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Implementation of Google Ads
- We use Google Ads to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Ads) on external websites. In relation to the data from the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
- The advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called “ad-servers”. For this purpose, we use Ad Server Cookies, through which certain parameters can be measured, such as display of the ads or clicks by the users. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google AdWords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. To this cookie are usually stored as analysis values the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed).
- These cookies allow Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Google Ads customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we are able to recognize which of the advertising measures are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we can not identify users on the basis of this information.
- Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our knowledge: Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or that you have clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider learns your IP address and stores it.
- You can block this tracking procedure different ways: a) with a corresponding setting of your browser software, especially the suppression of third-party cookies leads to you not getting any ads from third-parties; b) through deactivation of cookies for conversion-tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain googleadservices.com are blocked. But this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) through deactivating the interest-based ads from the provider, that are part of the “about Ads” campaign, through the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices. But this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome through this link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of the website fully.
- Legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 S. lit. f DS-GVO. More information about data security at Google you can find here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI): http://www.networkadvertising.org . Google submitted to the EU-US Privacy-Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
You can find more information about the purpose and extent of data processing and its processing by the plug-in provider in the data security statements of the providers. There you will also find more information about your rights in this matter and setting possibilities for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.